Update Coming Soon
- You can now set up contracts to be signed for any packages that you offer.
- You can now set up subscription packages when closing out an appointment with a client.
- You can now hide the trainer bio from a group landing page.
- You can now track cash and check transactions when closing out appointments.
- You can now enable activation dates for your packages so clients can start on the correct date.
- You can now enable a tablet-optimized check-in kiosk for your gym.
- You can now create accounts with front desk staff roles.
- You can now assign assessments automatically after a purchase.
- You can now select multiple packages when adding packages to a client account.
- You can now set up Rep Max questions within assessments.
- You can now delete free users and permanently delete clients.
- You can now change the default currency shown on your platform for workout plans you’re selling.
- You can now enable/disable more of your platform email alerts.
- Refactored design of Login / Signup pages
- Optimized dashboard load times
- Optimized handling of subscriptions
- Updated display of Tempo and Intensity in the apps
- Optimized connection with ConstantContact
- Optimized connection with YouTube
- Updated handling of billing receipts
- Updated handling of 2-Factor Authentication
- Updated display of workouts plans
- Updated handling of recurring appointments
- Optimized Stripe error messages
- Updated handling of group discussion alerts
- Updated display when creating block titles
- Updated display of failed payments on Billing Information page
- Updated handling of scheduled workouts
- Updated handling of deleted workouts
- Optimized Stripe management in the dashboard
- Updating handling of trainers removed from groups
- Optimized images added to group discussion posts
- Updated handling of existing users to be added as clients
- Added ability to search names on business reports
- Updated handling of scheduled workout images in the apps
- Optimized some links on dashboard mobile views
- Optimized message icon link
- Update integration with MindBody
- Optimized display of dashboard widgets
- Updated handling of automations
- Updated handling of Stripe plans
- Updated display of invited clients
- Updated Manage Client: Workout view
- Updated handling of copied workouts when there is more than one in a day
- Optimized reports showing appointments
- Added a new option for email-optimized logos
- Optimized display of discounts in email receipts
- Optimized handling of Billing Information page
- Updated display of completed assessments
- Optimized handling of workout dates
- Updated handling of booking appointments once logged in
- Updated statement descriptions for purchases
- Optimized email templates
- Updated handling of transaction fees
- Updated handling of appointment reminder emails
- Optimized email logos
- Updated handling of YouTube videos
- Updated Contact Us page
- Updated handling of scheduled workouts
- Updated styling in creator and edit calendar views
- Updated month view of scheduled workouts
- Updated options for deleting client workouts
- Optimized handling of package pricing
- Updated display of finder pages
- Updated handling of coupon creator
- Updated handling of coupon permissions
WHAT ARE FITNESS PROS SAYING ABOUT EXERCISE.COM?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who are you guys, anyway?
The team at Exercise.com solves a major problem — how to grow your business without wasting time and losing money. We work with the real, confident decision makers — the best of the best — like Steelers great James Harrison, Don Saladino, D1 Training, Fairchild Sports Performance, and Freestyle Connection — and offer our all-in-one fitness business software to simplify managing your business.
What sets you apart from your competitors?
• Efficiently schedule, view, and manage all appointments and classes — including by trainer, location, and service — with easy options for scheduling recurring events and availability.
• Save time creating workouts with our simple workout plan creator and exercise manager and built-in integrations, tools, and more.
• Sell your training three ways – group subscriptions, individualized training, and single workout plans – to increase revenue inside and outside your training walls.
• Take clients through your custom assessments to automatically deliver personalized workouts based on the data important to their success.
Why not pay for custom development?
What if I'm not technical?
What if I don't have a following?
Is it hard to set up?
What if I wait to implement this solution?
What exactly do I get?
Will this really work for me?
What are the next steps?
Will this integrate with my other software?
What if I don't have the budget?
MEET THE TEAM
CEO & CO-FOUNDER
MBA, University of South Florida
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
5X Serial Entrepreneur
#1 Bestselling Author
Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) Board Member
College Basketball, American Kickboxing, Krav Maga
CTO & CO-FOUNDER
MS, Computer Science, Georgia Tech
MBA, University of Connecticut
Fluent in Ruby on Rails
Hiking, Running, Weightlifting
Proven Fitness Business Solution Expert
(Champion PT & Performance $4.5K MRR within the first month)
College Soccer Coach
Youth Soccer Missions Leader
College Soccer, Basketball, Running
Accounting Southeastern University
MBA University of South Florida
NSCA-Certified Personal Trainers (NSCA-CPT)
DIRECTOR OF UX & HEAD TRAINER
NSCA-Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
College Soccer All-American
MS Innovation and Technology, Florida Polytechnic
Hiking, Traveling, Basketball
DIRECTOR OF CLIENT SUCCESS
BA, Communication, University of South Florida
USF Women's Soccer Alumni
Retired Professional Soccer Player
Baking, Hiking, J-E-T-S fan
CLIENT SOLUTIONS EXECUTIVE
MBA, Busines administration and supply chain management
BS, Business, University of South Florida
Professional Soccer Player
USF Women's Soccer Alumni
BS Computer Science, Bob Jones University
Full Stack Developer
Ruby on Rails
MATHEW B. SIMS
Graduate Studies in Theology
Published Author, Editor, & Contributor
Foodie, Reading, Hiking, Travel
BA, Creative Writing, Florida State University
Weightlifting, Hiking, Biking, Yoga, & Cats
Licensed Insurance Agent
MEd, Special Education and Training
MA, Creative Writing
Villanova Men’s Basketball and Big East Examiner
Fluent, French Creole (Haitian Kreyól)
BA, Communication and Media Studies
MMA Fighter, Group and Personal Trainer
Lettered in Varsity Football and Tennis and Assistant Football Coach
DJ for ESPN Radio Marietta
Reading and Anime
EdD, Educational Leadership, University of Missouri
MS, Exercise Science, Middle Tennessee State University
BS, Exercise Science, Southeast Missouri State University
ACSM Certified Exercise Physiologist
Certified Sports Nutritionist from the ISSN
Reading, Mizzou, St. Louis sports, Orangetheory obsessed
Gym Owner, Arise Athletics
Small Business of the Year by the Knightdale Chamber of Commerce
Strength & Conditioning Coach
BS, Exercise Science